Advertising Green? - Our Daily Green

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Advertising Green?

To my gentle readers, so many of you are my friends and loved ones that I feel obligated to explain the new look to my blog page.

I'm experimenting with some advertising affiliates. I have carefully researched each of the companies I post links for. I have am including companies that have a strong social and environmental policy and are things I have either written about in prior blogs (light bulbs, natural sunscreens, organic gardening), or ideas that I think are interesting and worth looking into. I have tried to choose sustainable and ethical companies to advertise on my site.

With my prior content ads, I didn't have any control over who advertised on my site. I encourage you to visit the sites that I've showcased on my page. I will keep you updated on how effective the advertising is, because at the end of the year, I will have a reader poll how to share whatever wealth and riches I find.

Let me know what you think and thanks for your continued love and support!

2 comments :

ConsciouslyFrugal said...

Thank the Lord, not a big box store among them. :)

FreshGreenKim said...

Thank you for noticing, CF. Although W*Mart gets a bad rap, I find the other ones are just dressed up versions of the same. Put a red bullseye on it, or a big oK and act like they aren't birds of the same feather. All with reprehensible business policies.

Nope, this is about small businesses trying to make it in a tough world. Here comes a new blog!